CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This is what happens if you bug me enough ;)

The above picture is of our first project...a deck! We still have railing and steps to put on though.
This is our second project...to rip out this shed! Whoever built it was really lazy because it was made with cardboard,stirofoam and plywood. Cameron and I decided that we dont use it so lets destroy it, but when we were almost done we found this hiding under the floor!
Eww! A possum! This is the best picture I could take cuz I scooped Coben up and jumped on the trampoline. Cameron was still unaware at what I had seen so he is looking at me like I was crazy. When he realizes what I have seen he goes in the house and returns with the bb gun and scares the possum onto the fence where we left it cuz Cameron decided he didnt want to kill it even though I begged him to.
This is the shed all torn down. We had lots of fun destroying it except for the possum part.
Here is Cameron digging up some trees and BIG overgrown weeds. Our backyard is like a jungle, but we are slowly but surely making it look lots better.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Possums are nasty...and must hang out in structures that need torn down! We didn't kill ours either... but he hasn't shown his beady little eyes again!

SERMN8R said...

Oh, Cameron with a shovel ... you can blog whatever you want, but I KNOW IT'S A GRAVE for the opossum! I know because I have one (opossum grave) in my own backyard - not telling where as I don't want to freak anyone out.