CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MORE PICTURES!

I have been wanting to get Drake a wooden swingset, but the are so expensive so we found one on craigslist for $50 and decided it was worth it. All we had to do was replace a few boards.

Drake and his friend Kayla playing on the swingset.
I had also been wanting a trampoline and I think deep down Cameron wanted one too cuz his mom wouldnt let him have one when he was younger plus all the fun stories I had told him about my siblings and I had on ours when we were younger...such as jumping off the roof and a tower I believe that Drew built but im not sure. Anyways, we found one on craigslist in perfect condition for $60 so we got it.

Here is Drake jumping on the trampoline. NO towers or roofs for him, so dont give him any ideas Uncle Drew and Uncle Greg!

3 comments:

The Rouse House said...

Next party is at your house!!

The Rouse House said...

P.S.
I think Dad built the tower. Those were the good old days!

Cheri said...

Yea! Pictures and stories. I love it. Keep em coming.